Apprenticeships are an increasingly popular career option, particularly for people finishing school or college. They offer the chance to ‘earn as you learn’ and gain the skills to get a head start in your future career.
Benefits of doing an apprenticeship
- Gaining nationally recognised qualifications
- Earning a salary while you receive training
- A job at the end of the apprenticeship
- Paid holidays
- Specific training
- Developing both personal and technical skills
- Getting experience of the workplace
- Working in a team with a variety of different people
- Working and developing alongside other apprentices
Find out more about apprenticeships at http://www.getingofar.gov.uk/.
We offer training towards the Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard, a qualification designed by engineering employers. Find out more on our training programme page.
Why choose Oxfordshire Advanced Skills for your apprenticeship?
- Quality training in a purpose-built modern facility on a leading scientific research site
- Top level qualifications recognised by employers throughout the UK
- Apprenticeships with progression into high level technical careers
- A large selection of state-of-the-art equipment
- Experience of learning with like-minded people
- Good transport links for easy access